Standard Chair of Gardner is looking for a dependable, hard working focused individual with a positive attitude to join the production team. Candidate will assist with machine operation, finishing, and the assembly of furniture. Wood working skills are preferred but not required. Willing to train the right candidate. Hours of operation are 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, and 7:00 am - 12:00 pm on Fridays. Overtime may be required. Please complete an application at 1 S Main St. Gardner MA. between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Lifting / Carrying of products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and bending the majority of the shift.
- Operating machinery and tools in an efficient and safe manner.
- Wear provided personal
- Adhere to company policies.
- Be a team player
Benefits include paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, quarterly bonus, and a bi-annual performance based bonus program.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements and repairs.
- Perform building maintenance repairs.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling machinery and equipment by using hand, and power tools.
- Controls downtime by scheduling preventive maintenance with department supervisor.
- Fabricates and repairs parts by using maintenance shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level. Anticipates needed equipment, parts and supplies.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Clearly documents repairs performed and parts used on maintenance logs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing task and requests in a timely fashion.
- Snow removal and landscaping of property.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to complete requirements to obtain Class ! hoisting license. (Warehouse forklift)
- Troubleshooting ability
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical Aptitude